Re: New to XML - Dequeue2 Request Issue

   I suspect your data is probably encoded (not encrypted)
   there is a decode64  procedure in the HTTPAP that you can use ...
   Paul
   From:        corby.weaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   To:        ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Date:        19/11/2015 20:03
   Subject:        New to XML - Dequeue2 Request Issue
   Sent by:        ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Hello,
     I am an RPG developer that is new to XML.  I am trying to do a SOAP
     request.  I get a response.  However, the data is still encrypted.
   If
     I take what comes back between the "transaction" tags and put it into
     an online decoder, the data is fine.  What I would like to do is
   bring
     just that portion of the response into my file.  Any help would be
     greatly appreciated.
     Thanks!
     Corby Weaver