Re: WSDL2RPG and ISO 8601 Timestamp

   I think it assumes the input parms from Power i will be in Power i
   version of timestamp (and now I understand the problem (have not tested
   yet - I made the input parms match the sample provided by the LUW
   group. I think your telling me the generated RPG will expect a true IBM
   Power i timestamp as input to the Marshaller.
   I will retest that (later) and let you know.
   btw - thanks for what you and any others have done here - it's great to
   see that first connection and result!�   Thx
   Jim

   On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 2:36 AM, Thomas Raddatz