Found minor issue with http_xproc( HTTP_POINT_DEBUG: %paddr(rtn_Debug)) and http_xlate() used together.

   This is not a show stopper but thought you would like to know that I
   found minor issue with http_xproc( HTTP_POINT_DEBUG: %paddr(rtn_Debug))
   and http_xlate() when used together.

   I started using http_xproc( HTTP_POINT_DEBUG: %paddr(rtn_Debug)) so
   that I could mask the credit card number that would show up when I
   place program in debug mode using Http_debug(*ON).

   Within my rtn_Debug routine I used  http_xlate() before writing the
   information to a table.

   When I made this change I started getting "-1" (minus one) for the
   return code on  http_url_post_raw().

   Even though I never got a RC other that zero on the http_xlate(), I
   found that if I didn't do the http_xlate() then I would get an RC of
   "1" (one) for http_url_post_raw().

   To resolve the issue I just collect all of the Debug data and translate
   and write it to a table after the URL_POST has completed.

   BTW: Thanks for the great work you and others that support this tool
   and the IBM I .

   Dan