[Ftpapi] TCP/IP with HTTPAPI

Hi M. Klement,

We were using HTTPAPI successfully since almost a year in our applications (RPGLE) for many purposes.

Everything is fine, thanks for that.

Now what I’m trying is to use it for a TCP/IP communication with a device connected to our iSeries (power 8).

This device has a an IP address (static).  We are able to communicate with program using basic TCP/IP APIs as you describe in your TCP tutorial.

But I would like to know how, if possible, simply use the HTTPAPI functions, as http_url_post ?

Thanks

Marcel Parent

Analyste-Programmeur/Analyst-Programmer

(514) 832-4010  x5057

mparent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ce courriel peut contenir de l’information privilégiée, confidentielle ou protégée. Ce courriel est destiné exclusivement au(x) destinataire(s) mentionné(s). Toute utilisation, transmission ou copie non autorisée de ce courriel est interdite. Si vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez en aviser l’expéditeur et détruire toute copie en votre possession. This communication may contain privileged or confidential information. Unauthorized use, transmission or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or received this communication by error, please delete and notify the sender accordingly.