RE: Welcome to ftpapi - TESTING

Sender: Jim Langston <jlangston@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Well, *nix and M$ FTP servers return the information, but in a little different format.

As someone previous had mentioned, you can not count on the dir command to return the same information from server to server in the same format as it is human readable.

M$ returns very close to what *nix returns, but not quite exactly.  And the AS/400 FTP server is quite different.

Regards,

Jim Langston