RE: Sending 'ENTER'

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yes, I understand that from the user's perspective, they don't have to
type anything at the prompt when it asks for account, they just hit
enter.

However, what I want to know is what the client does when the users hit
enter?  Does it send an "ACCT" command to the server with no arguments?
or does it send some other response to the server?

The DEBUG subcommand turns on printing of the client's responses to the
server, so when you run my tests tomorrow, you should be able to give
me that information.

Thanks!