POST to an asp

Sender: michaelr_41@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi folks -

I have to POST some stuff to an IIS server using .asp's. When I access
the .asp through a little HTML form, it echoes back what I sent it. When
I use the http_url_post_raw API, I can see that I make the connection,
but it times out on the receive with this message (from the debug file):

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
recvdoc parms: identity 0
recvdoc(): entered
SetError() #0:
SetError() #42: recvdoc: Timed out waiting for data
http_close(): entered

Here's the code:

Data = %Trim(Data) + %Trim(WorkBuffer) + CRLF;
rc = http_url_post_raw('http://www.xxxx.com/xxxxxx/' +
                          'sample3.asp':
                    %addr(Data):
                    %len(%trimr(Data)):