Re: HTTPAPI problem

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Isn't this the same problem you had a month ago?   You're sending the data
with POST, when the vendor expects it to be GET?

From an HTTP perspective, it seems to be working properly.  It's sending a
request, getting a "200 OK" response, and receiving back the response.
The web server is telling you that the response is supposed to be 0 bytes
long, and HTTPAPI is receiving nothing.

The fact that you're not getting any data back is due to the fact that the
web service isn't sending any data back.  And THAT, in turn, is probably
because it doesn't understand your request.  Though, if I had written that
web service, I would've sent back an error message instead of just sending
back nothing...

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com