Certificate Issue...

Well have a quick one ...

Have a app that is in CGI and is SSL.  The browser works just fine with the app w/ HTTPS..  However an outside vendor is trying to go to the site via HTTP no browser and is telling me I have an issue with my certificate.  I stated on the HTTP server its SSL Enabled (Do not request client certificate for connection.)

They are telling me "CA Certificate does not include Basic Constraints Extension" which I am lost on....  I am using *SYSTEM for my Cert....

They also stated that the browser is very forgiving which did not help me at all...

Any insight would be great  Thanks!-john