Re: MPUT support in the FTPAPI utility?

Currently FTPAPI doesn't know how to do globbing.  AFIAK, there isn't an
i5/OS API for that -- so I'd have to write my own.

I've never needed this capability.  For me, it's just as easy to call
opendir(), readdir(), closedir() in conjunction with FTP_put().  Granted,
that doesn't do globbing, but I can write my own routines using %subst()
or whatever to match partial names.

--
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com