Re: RNQ0202 error calling http_url_post_xml

On 10/10/06, Thomas Raddatz <thomas.raddatz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Simon,

Thanks for your input!

> I noticed that your "main" procedure defines "Return" as a 2000A VARYING string. On the other side
> your "Incoming" procedure defines "Return" (input parameter) as 32767A VARYING.

This is as-per EXAMPLE19, which as I used as a starting point.
(Unfortunatly, I can't run EXAMPLE19 to see if it works, 'cos my '400
doesn't have access to the publc Internet.)

> I strongly assume that
> you initialize thousands bytes of "forbidden" storage when you clear "Return" in your "Incoming"
> procedure:
>
>     Return = '';

Thanks for the suggestion, but removing this line makes no difference.

I think it's time to admit defeat and write the thing in Java. ;-)

--
Cheers,
Simon B