Re: XML Errors

Hi Steve,

It's complaining that the data you're receiving from the web service is
invalid XML.  Can you tell us what the XML looks like?  In particular,
what sort of data is at line 1, column 454?

Just to be clear:  This error is in the data you're RECEIVING, not
sending.

--
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com