Re: Basic Entry Parameter Question

Es casi lo mismo.
You have the ability to check the parameters at compile time, you can
pass data that will not accidentaly be modified  (const), you can pass
by "value" (the compiler evaluates first and sends the result)

In order to get the full benefit you need to create a "copy member" with
the "PR", and use /copy in the function and in all programs that call it.

Raúl