Re: First Time user of HTTPAPI - No luck with Example1

Please add the following to the start of the program (the line before the
http_url_get() call):

      c                   callp     http_debug(*ON)

This tells HTTPAPI to write a debug file to the following location (by
default)
     /tmp/httpapi_debug.txt

The debug file should contain info about why things have failed.
Furthermore, there's a variable named "msg" in EXAMPLE1 that might provide
a clue, have you looked at the contents of this variable?  (It's not
displayed anywhere, since when I wrote it I expected the programmer to add
their own display logic.)

--
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com