From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Ryan
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 6:14 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: MPUT Suggestion

What's the best way to perform an MPUT of files in an IFS directory
using FTPAPI? I can think of a couple ways: I could use QSH to do an ls
into a PF, then read the PF and use ftp_put for each file. Or, I could
use opendir, readdir, closedir to get a list, and then transfer each
entry in the list. Or, is there an ftp_mput that I'm missing?

Thanks!
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Schollenberger;Scott
FN:Scott Schollenberger
ORG:Harris Computer Systems;Schools - Research & Development
TITLE:Director of Research & Development
TEL;WORK;VOICE:610-239-9988 x305
ADR;WORK:;King of Prussia;100-2011 Renaissance Blvd.;King of Prussia;PA;19406;United States
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:King of Prussia=0D=0A100-2011 Renaissance Blvd.=0D=0AKing of Prussia, PA 194=
06=0D=0AUnited States
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:sschollenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
REV:20070123T222258Z
END:VCARD