HTTPAPI

Hello,

Maybe I have no idea what I am doing.  I managed to get the HTTPAPI software installed into LIBHTTP and ran example1 and example2.  I couldn't get example3 to compile due to missing https_... definitions.  I tried to install again and make sure to select ssl, but it just won't install.  When it gets to compiling HTTPAPIR4, I always get this:

THE COMPILATION WAS UNEXPECTEDLY CANCELLED. THE REASON COULD BE ONE OF THE
FOLLOWING:
-- COMPILING IN BATCH WITH ALWMLTTHD(*YES) SPECIFIED FOR THE JOB.
-- CANCELLATION OF SESSION WHILE COMPILE IS IN PROGRESS.
-- ENDING LAST REQUEST WHILE COMPILE IS IN PROGRESS.
Compilation failed. Module HTTPAPIR4 not created in library LIBHTTP.

I can compile it manually, but not in INSTALL.

This is preceded by other stuff:

 Message . . . . :   Program or service program QWXCRTMD in library QSYS ended.
   Reason code 4.
 Cause . . . . . :   The specified program or service program was ended due to
   one of the following: 1 -- A pointer was used that is not available for use
   while running in the current program state. 2 -- A pointer was used, either
   directly or as a basing pointer, that has not been set to an address. 3 -- A
   pointer type was not valid for the requested operation. 4 -- An error was
   found while checking parameter structure. 5 -- The caller is not allowed to
   use this interface. Recovery  . . . :   Correct the parameter list passed to
   the program or service program and try the request again. If the reason code
   is 5, you will need to use a different interface.

Monte Schmiege
Senior Web Analyst
mschmiege@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
262-626-8609