Re: Return code 7 with http_url_post

Hello Philip,

When you say "have specified a file in the IFS to receive the log", do
you mean a log file set with the http_debug() API?  Or do you mean a
file to receive the response from the web server?

You say that http_error() is providing you with an error number 7. In
HTTPAPI_H, it shows error number 7 as follows:

   ** Timeout when connecting to server
  D HTTP_CNNTIMO    C                   CONST(7)

Furthermore, you can retrieve an error message from HTTP_error(), as
follows:

          msg = HTTP_error();

You can then display the "msg" variable to see what the error message
says.  It should say something to the effect of "Timeout occurred while
trying to connect to server"?