Re: FTP SSL Support

Hi Wesley,

Craig Strong's SSL code broke some of the other features of FTPAPI.
Since he didn't want to fix it, and I didn't have time to work on it, I
never integrated his SSL support into the main release.

Hopefully my schedule will become a little bit lighter after COMMON, and
I'll have more time to look into this stuff...

If you want a copy of Craig Strong's code, let me know, and I'll make it
available.