Re: xmltf parser question

I have a successful webservice that can potentially receive vast amounts of
data.

I originally used http_url_post_xml to process my SOAP request and
retrieve the data.  I soon discovered that my procedure was processing
truncated data.

I am now using http_post_xmltf to process my SOAP request.  This procedure
stores the data received from the call into a stream file in the IFS.  I
know:

- The stream file is being built
- The stream file is being populated with the correct data and all of the
data is there  (I viewed the data in the stream file after is was closed
but before the parsing procedure was called)

My question is....   how do I access the parsed data.  One of the
parameters of http_post_xmltf is the procedure address of the procedure I
want executed after the data has been parsed.  This procedure is being
executed.  I just don't know how to access the parsed data or where the
parsed data resides.

Thanks

Gordie Larkins