Re: RC = -1, yet URL Successfully Contacted

   Scott...

        THANKS SO MUCH FOR OFFERING TO HELP!!

        I have begun to research the PTF angle.  So far, it appears as
   though we are current...but I'm still checking.

        I did attempt to debug the application per your instructions, and
   have attached the resultant file to this email.  Hopefully, its
   contents will mean more to you that they do to me.

   Wayne

*** ATTACHMENT REMOVED BY MODERATOR ***
-- We've Got Your Name at Mail.com Get a FREE E-mail Account Today - Choose From 100+ Domains