Re: "Call stack" and "Connection Reset" issues.

Hi Sean,

Thanks for trying this.

> ftp> cd QCLSRC.FILE 550 Library specification not valid.  Library not
> changed. ftp> mput * 200 PORT subcommand request successful. 501 File
> name must precede member name.

Okay... I'm not sure why you're receiving these errors.  It sounds like
the 'namefmt' is wrong (but there's a statement in the program that sets
the namefmt, so I don't understand...)

I've re-done the upload.bat file so that it uses namefmt 0, and it no
longer uses mput (but instead uploads each member individually).

I'm sorry that you had to type them all manually -- that's too much work
for me!  I'd much rather have the batch file do everything for me...
There are a lot of members in httpapi, and I sure as heck don't want to
have to type them all!

I also added a 'set LIB=LIBHTTP' to UPLOAD.BAT.  You can edit the batch
file and change that line to have it upload to a different library if
you like.

> 1925+ /if defined(*V5R2M0) ====>             aaaaaaa RNF0704 30 a
> 010700+ The condition name is not valid. The directive is ignored.
>
> 5152 c                   for       wwPos = %len(pePath) downto 1
> ======>                    aaa *RNF5014 30 a      202700  Operation
> entry is not valid; specification is ignored.

Okay, I've fixed these particular errors, as well as the one reported by
Ian, and I've changed the FTP process to hopefully circumvent the
problem you found with that.

I really appreciate your help testing this stuff, as I have no way to
test out old releases myself (the oldest machine I have access to is V5R3).

Please try downloading the beta again, and let me know how the new one
works!