     To: [2]ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     From: Shawn Brown/MAPSYS
     Date: 09/10/2007 03:37PM
     Subject: Digital Certificate imported from IE

   Scott,
   Can anyone tell me how to import a digital certificate created by
   Verisign into the digital certificate manager? I was on my PC when we
   signed up for the certificate and it installed to my IE browser. Can I
   export this into the certificate manager? Any help would be
   appreciated.

   Thanks
   Shawn Brown

   [3]http://www.mapsysinc.com