Help with calling a web service from RPGLE

   I'm trying to work out the details of calling a web service from RPGLE
   that is using an XML dataset and transactional processing to cleanse
   addresses.  I've modified Scott's Example18 but am still running into
   issues that it's not finding the server (HTTP 500 error).

   Anyone have other examples using calls to web services or what I may
   be doing wrong?

   This is all new to me and I'm trying to understand how it all comes
   together.

   Thanks,

   Michael Erickson

   RDA - Milwaukee