Re: Example17 - HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

There's no "upload.cgi" in the cgi-bin directory on
www.scottklement.com.  That's why you get a 404 not found.

But... the issue is on the server.  HTTPAPI is working properly.

I'm looking around for the upload.cgi program.... and I've found source
code for it, but it appears that I never finished writing it!
Interesting.  I'll have to finish writing it one of these days...