RE: HTTPAPI vs ISockets

Kudos to Scott for his extremely useful toolset and his unbelievable
generosity in sharing it with the iSeries community.  And not only that, but
continuing to improve it and then share THOSE! Enhancements with the
community. All for free.

There are not many people who would do what Scott has done, on a continuing,
ongoing basis, and certainly not for free.

If you can't see the mercenary and self-serving interests in what Cozzi is
saying in that post, then you're just not looking.

Shannon O'Donnell