HTTPAPI to Authorize.net

   Hi,

   I would like to explore the possibility of processing credit card
   transactions from the POS on the AS/400 via Authorize.net or a similar
   service.

   Has anyone done this already?

   What company, authorize.net or other was used?

   What kind of stumbling blocks should I expect?

   Any problems with PCI compliance and using HTTPAPI?

   Did you use an EXAMPLE programs as a starting point?

   Any help, hints, clues, samples will be greatly appreciated.

   Thanks,

   Tomas T. Martinez | IT Department | Sr. Analyst
   City Furniture | 6701 N Hiatus Road | Tamarac, FL 33321
   | [1]www.cityfurniture.com |