Re: Relative URLs are not supported! (and I'm not sure what the problem is)

Hi Jim,

HTTPAPI is looking for the string '://' in your URL.  It uses this to
determine the end of the protocol name (http or https) and the start of
the host name (secure.xxx123.com).  When it can't find it, it assumes
you didn't provide a hostname, and therefore that this is a "relative" URL.

The example you posted in your e-mail *did* contain the '://' -- but
obviously, that was a URL you made up to protect someone's privacy, and
isn't the actual URL you're passing to HTTPAPI.

So...  you need to examine the URL you're passing to HTTPAPI and see why
it doesn't have the requisite '://' in it.  Perhaps you did something
silly like reverse teh slashes?  (For example, maybe you put ':\\'
instead of '://'?) or for some reason your URL is getting blanked out?
...or any one of a hundred other things that might cause your URL to be
lacking a :// sequence...

Since we don't have the real URL, we have no chance of solving this for
you... you'll have to hunt down the problem yourself.   If it's not
something obvious, try stepping through the http_long_ParseURL()
procedure in HTTPAPI using a debugger.