Re: No SOAP input for WS!

   Sorry. The code i posted i was trying all combination to see if it
   works. Actually the program had serviceXML elements wraps everything.
   Sorry for the confusion.
   Thanks,
   Musthafa

   On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Scott Klement
   <[1]klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

       Hello,

     > WS works fine when we call it from the WS testing utility but the
   WS
     > expert removed the header and methode name element from the SOAP
     > make it work in that utility. Just used the basic XML data input
     > element to test it. WSDL is attached.

       The XML document from your debug log and RPG code is not the same
     as
       the one in this WSDL.  The WSDL wants it to look like this:
       <SOAP:Envelope
       xmlns:SOAP=[1]"[2]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
                      xmlns:tns=[2]"[3]http://tempuri.org/";>
          <SOAP:Header/>
          <SOAP:Body>
             <tns:CalculateTransitDates>
                <tns:serviceXML> your-value here </tns:serviceXML>

           </tns:CalculateTransitDates>
        </SOAP:Body>
     </SOAP:Envelope>

       Your code doesn't have <tns:serviceXML> -- instead it has
       tns:ServiceDS and tns:ServiceParam.  These aren't defined
     anywhere in
       the WSDL.  One wonders where you got the SOAP that you are
     passing to
       the web service?  Because it sure doesn't look like the SOAP that
     the
       WSDL expects.