Using http_url_post wit webform

   Hi all,

   I am trying to use http_url_post for the first time and I have two
   different scenarios where I need to post data using an encoded web
   form.  One is working for me and the other is not.

   1.        This example works great.  I know that the action used here
   is `GET' and the parameters are passed along in the url

   C                   eval      Form =
   WEBFORM_open

    c                   callp     WEBFORM_SetVar(Form:
   'membernumber':

   membernumber)

    c                   callp     WEBFORM_SetVar(Form: 'key':
   key)

    c                   callp     WEBFORM_postData( Form :
   myPointer

    c                                                    : dataSize
   )

    c                   eval      rc =
   http_url_post(

    c                              'http://proxy.espn.go.com/outdoors/'
   +

   'bassmaster/members/admin/basspro'

    c                             :
   myPointer

    c                             :
   dataSize

    c                             :
   '/tmp/testpost.html'

    c                             :
   HTTP_TIMEOUT

    c                             :
   HTTP_USERAGENT

    c                             : 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded'
   )

   2.        This example I am not able to get a response from.  The only
   difference that I know of is that the action used here would be `POST'
   .  Had do I distinguish between the two on the api call?

   C                   eval      Form =
   WEBFORM_open

   c                   callp     WEBFORM_SetVar(Form: 'service':
   service)

   c                   callp     WEBFORM_SetVar(Form: 'name':
   name)

   c                   callp     WEBFORM_SetVar(Form: 'cleartext':
   cleartext)

   'https://trig.basspronews.com/api/xmlapi'

   c                             :
   myPointer

   c                             :
   dataSize

   c                             :
   '/tmp/testpost.html'

   c                             :
   HTTP_TIMEOUT

   c                             :
   HTTP_USERAGENT

   c                             : 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' )

   Any help would be appreciated!

   Thanks,
   Vicki