Re: Space Offset Error in SendDoc() routine

Hi Donald,

Please always use a subject when you post a message.  I use the subjects
of the messages extensively to help me organize e-mails and keep track
of conversations. Thanks!

Can you please try adding an IF/ENDIF to the code (as follows) and tell
me if it solves the problem?

       c                   eval      wwLeft = wwLeft - wwSent
add-> c                   if        wwLeft > 0
       c                   eval      wwPos  = wwPos + wwSent
add-> c                   endif

thanks!