need simple RPGLE WS host example

   I just can't seem to understand what to do and how to do it ...

   I don't even know WHAT to ask ...

   I've got an apache instance up and running

   I've got a program that I would like to be the "host"

   I've got a program ready to consume it.

   The "host" program accepts a parameter, let's say an email address.

   All I want to do, for starters is consume the WS with  a request
   similar to this

   <soapenv:Envelope
   xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
   xmlns:ves="http://ves.wsbeans.iseries";>

      <soapenv:Header/>

      <soapenv:Body>

         <ves:ves>

            <ves:inputData>

               <ves:USRIN>somebody@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</ves:USRIN>

            </ves:inputData>

         </ves:ves>

      </soapenv:Body>

   </soapenv:Envelope>

   When I do, I get a QSYSOPR error  (Pointer or parameter error) on the
   "host" program, so it's hitting it, but not sending any parameters

   All I need is an example, anything will help

   Vince Selders

   Lead Programmer/Analyst

   Desk: (314) 387-4244   Fax: (888) 656-0383

   [1]www.MagellanHealth.com

   Confidentiality Notice:  This message, including ANY attachments, is
   for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
   confidential and privileged information.   Any unauthorized review,
   use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
   intended recipient, or feel you have received this message errantly,
   please contact the sender via reply e-Mail and destroy all copies of
   the original message.