WSDL2RPG - Version 1.12beta3 available

Hi folks,

I released WSDL2RPG V1.12beta3. You can download WSDL2RPG from my Freeware
page at http://www.tools400.de.

WSDl2RPG v1.12 is a major release that has undergone significant changes:

a) Completely changed the way data of multi-reference elements is
    copied when referenced more than once.

b) Added dynamic arrays to get around the 64k barrier for arrays.
    (including new FAQ "How to Use Dynamic Arrays")

c) Changed the stub module to support SOAP messages of arbitrary length.

d) One SOAP header per request and response message.

Feel free to download the latest beta version of WSDL2RPG. Any feedback
will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Thomas.