Re: SSL Handshake: (GSKit) An error occurred during SSL

Hi Leif,

It's not possible to delete a message from an e-mail list.  At the
moment that your message hit my server, it was sent to 500 other e-mail
addresses on their respective servers.  The only way to delete the
message is to delete it from every individual e-mail server of every
subscriber on the list.  (Which I cannot do, it'd take cooperation from
everyone on the list.)