Re: SSL Handshake: (GSKit) An error occurred during SSL

Hi John,

Skipping sending a client certificate is the default behavior.

I don't use client certificates with any of the sites I connect to.  I
didn't have to do anything special to enable this.  I simply tell it to
connect via https instead of http, and it works.