Re: Baffled about Certificates with HTTP API

Hi Monte,

The error seems to imply that the SSL code in OS/400 doesn't recognize
the format of the certificate that's being sent by whomever you're
connecting to.

You stated that they provided a CA and Client certificate.  You didn't
explain anything about installing the client cert...  you only described
your instalation of the CA cert... which makes me wonder if perhaps you
skipped the client certificate part of the process?

Or maybe you didn't explain that part because you aren't having trouble?
  not sure.