Re: http_parse_xml_stmf CCSID problem

   Hi Scott,
   my previous mail was rather loooong  - sorry.
   The short version of my question is:
   WHEN                 http_parse_xml_stmf( filename   : 1252  : *null
   HANDLES the national special characters (like Spanish  Ñ ) - whereas
   1200 and 1208 do NOT handle them -
   IS THAT A PROOF THAT THE WEB SERVICE DELIVERS FILES ENCODED IN
   ISO-8859-1 ????
   OR can my / the httpapi's method of posting the retrieve request
   influence the encoding ?
   PS!
   (I have now checked again the documentation form the provider of the
   service
   - they claim that the xml is in utf-8 encoding - can I be 100%  that
   they are wrong??)
   Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards
   Jan Ottar Valderhaug
   SYSTEMA AS
   St.Halvardsgt. 33A , 0192 Oslo
   Tel: +47 22660660   Direct: +47 22660654   Mob: +47 48052470   Fax:
   +47 22660661