   From: Steve Bowdoin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
   To: 'HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects' <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent: Mon, Aug 23, 2010 10:49 pm
   Subject: RE: Host Name Look Up Failed
You are probably like me.  I long for the days long ago when I actually knew
what I was doing.  SDLC, APPC, SNA  those were the days.

Is that really HTML or is it XML?

Save yourself a lot of trouble.  Go here now:
[1]http://www.tools400.de/English/Freeware/WSDL2RPG/wsdl2rpg.html
This code uses Scott's glorious creation.

I am only a few months ahead of you.  It gets better!!!

Steve