Re: why a:ActionNotSupported ???

   Davide,
   According to the WSDL file you need to specify an empty "SoapAction"
   header likes this:
   <snippet_from_debug_log>
   SOAPAction:
   sendraw(): entered
   </snippet_from_debug_log>
   <snippet_from_wsdl_file>
      <wsdl:operation name="FCKLogin">
         <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
         <wsdl:input name="FCKLoginRequest">
   <snippet_from_wsdl_file>
   I suggest to modify your program as shown below and try to call the
   web service again:
   rc = http_url_post_xml( wwIndirizzo
                         : %addr(postData)
                         : %len(postData)
                         : %paddr(StartOfElement)
                         : %paddr(EndOfElement)
                         : *NULL
                         : HTTP_TIMEOUT
                         : HTTP_USERAGENT
                         : HTTP_CONTTYPE
                         : '');
   Thomas.
   ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 31.08.2010 19:56:29:
   > Von: D.Feltrin@xxxxxxxxxx
   > An: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   > Datum: 31.08.2010 22:41
   > Betreff: why a:ActionNotSupported ???
   > Gesendet von: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   >
   > I am a new user of HTTPAPI.
   > >From the examples and tests seem spectacular but I can not run the
   web
   > service that I need ...
   > Can anyone help me?
   >
   > why a:ActionNotSupported ???

   > HTTPAPI Ver 1.24beta10 released 2010-06-01
   > OS/400 Ver V5R4M0
   >
   > New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819.
   ProtLoc=0

   xmlns:xsi="[2]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
   > xmlns:xsd="[3]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
   > xmlns:soapenv="[4]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
   > xmlns:api="[5]http://api.farmaclick.infarma.it
   > "><soapenv:Header/><soapenv:Body><api:FCKLogin

   soapenv:encodingStyle="[6]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";><
   lib
   > xsi:type="urn:LoginInputBean"
   > xmlns:urn="urn:BeanService"><arrayCodiciFornitori
   > xsi:type="far:ArrayOf_soapenc_string"
   soapenc:arrayType="soapenc:string[]"
   > xmlns:far="[7]http://nagios.infarmanet.it:8080/
   > farmaclick_public_server/farmaclick/Farmaclick2005001FCKLogin"

   xmlns:soapenc="[8]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/><nomeTer
   minale

   xmlns:soapenc="[10]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>davide</
   > password><userName
   > xsi:type="soapenc:string"
   > xmlns:soapenc="[11]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
   > ">feltrin@sfdm</userName></lib></api:FCKLogin></soapenv:Body></
   > soapenv:Envelope>
   >
   > recvresp(): entered
   > HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
   > Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:50:50 GMT
   >

   > SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
   > recvresp(): end with 500
   > recvdoc parms: identity 854
   > header_load_cookies() entered
   > recvdoc(): entered
   > SetError() #0:
   > <s:Envelope
   > xmlns:s="[12]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
   > "><s:Body><s:Fault><faultcode
   > xmlns:a="[13]http://schemas.microsoft.com/ws/2005/05/addressing/none
   > ">a:ActionNotSupported</faultcode><faultstring
   > xml:lang="en-US">The message with Action '' cannot be processed at
   the
   > receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the
   EndpointDispatcher. This

   *

   *

   *

   *
   >      D wwIndirizzo     S            200A
   >      D wwErroreHTTP    S            100A
   >      ?*
   >       /free

   //?*******************************************************************
   ***
   >        //?INIZIO

   //?*******************************************************************
   ***

   >        http_debug(*ON);
   >
   >        exsr srComponiChiamata;
   >
   >        wwIndirizzo =
   >        'http:
   > //fe2.unifarm.it:8080/FrontEndService/Farmaclick2005001FCKLogin';
   >
   >        rc = http_url_post_xml( wwIndirizzo
   >                              : %addr(postData)
   >                              : %len(postData)
   >                              : %paddr(StartOfElement)
   >                              : %paddr(EndOfElement)
   >                              : *NULL );
   >        if (rc <> 1);
   >           wwErroreHTTP = http_error();
   >           // FIXME: REPORT ERROR TO USER
   >        endif;
   >
   >        *inlr = *on;

   //?*******************************************************************
   ***
   >        //? srComponiChiamata: "COMPONE XML" RICHIAMO WEB SERVICE

   //?*******************************************************************
   ***

           +
       +
        +

   '"[20]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>' +
       +
   xmlns:far="[21]http://nagios.infarmanet.it:8080'+

   '"[22]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>'   +

   '"[23]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'+
       +

   '"[24]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'+
        +

   '"[25]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'+
        +
        +
        +
       +
   >          '</soapenv:Envelope>';
   >          //'</soapenv:Envelope>' + X'00';
   >
   >        //?------------------------------------- //
   >
   >        endsr;

   //?*******************************************************************
   ***
   >       /end-free
   >

   >      P StartOfElement  B
   >      D StartOfElement  PI
   >      D   UserData                      *   value
   >      D   depth                       10I 0 value
   >      D   name                      1024A   varying const
   >      D   path                     24576A   varying const
   >      D   attrs                         *   dim(32767)
   >      D***********************************  const options(*varsize)
   >       /free
   >
   >         if path = '/s:Envelope/s:Body/s:Fault' or
   >            path = '/s:Envelope/s:Body/s:Fault/detail';
   >            act = act + 1;
   >         endif;
   >
   >         if path = '/FCKLoginReturn href="#id1"/';
   >            act = act + 1;
   >         endif;
   >
   >       /end-free
   >      P                 E
   >

   >      P EndOfElement    B
   >      D EndOfElement    PI
   >      D   UserData                      *   value
   >      D   depth                       10I 0 value
   >      D   name                      1024A   varying const
   >      D   path                     24576A   varying const
   >      D   value                    65535A   varying const
   >      D   attrs                         *   dim(32767)
   >      D                                     const options(*varsize)
   >       /free
   >
   >        select;
   >        when  path = '/s:Envelope/s:Body/s:Fault';
   >
   >            select;
   >            when name = 'faultcode';
   >              activity.wwEsitoServizio(act) = value;
   >            when name = 'faultstring';
   >              activity.wwNewPassword(act) = value;
   >            when name = 'detail';
   >              activity.wwNewPassword(act) = value;
   >            endsl;
   >
   >        when  path = '/s:Envelope/s:Body/q2:LoginOutputBean';
   >
   >            select;
   >            when name = 'esitoServizio';
   >              activity.wwEsitoServizio(act) = value;
   >            when name = 'newPassword';
   >              activity.wwNewPassword(act) = value;
   >            endsl;
   >
   >        when  path = '/s:Envelope/s:Body/q1:FCKLoginResponse';
   >
   >            select;
   >            when name = 'FCKLoginReturn href="#id1"/';
   >
   >            endsl;
   >
   >        endsl;
   >
   >       /end-free
   >      P                 E

   > ________________________________
   > Davide Feltrin
   > Unifarm S.p.A.
   > via Provina, 3
   > 38123 Ravina (TN)
   > Tel: +39 0461 901111
   >
   > AVVISO DI RISERVATEZZA
   > Il testo e gli eventuali documenti trasmessi contengono informazioni
   > riservate al destinatario indicato. La seguente e-mail è
   confidenziale e
   > la sua riservatezza è tutelata legalmente dalle normative vigenti.
   La

   -

   --
   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the