Re: Protocol LIBHTTP

   Thak you, I see I will have to mix both APIs, get the data with
   ftp_get and parse it from the IFS with http_parse_xml_stmf.
   That is ok, because it allows me to save a a copy of the data.
   Scott Klement wrote:

Hi Raul,

I see Charles already told you this, but...   in case it's not clear,
HTTPAPI only supports the HTTP protocol.

However, FTPAPI does support the ftp: protocol if you want to use FTP :)

I suppose the two COULD be combined into a single product that supports
both...