GSKit I/O Broken Pipe

   Hi,
   I am using HTTPAPI to integrate between a RPG4 program and a web
   service (https).
   When I use the RPG4 to http_url_post information I get the message
   'GSKit I/O: Broken pipe' but when I debug the RPG4 program that is
   issuing the command, it posts ok and I get a response.
   Is there some special authority I should be using the user profile
   that is issuing the post?
   Let me know if you need any extra information.
   I am a little confused as to why I get the GSKit I/O broken pipe
   message.
   Many thanks in advance.