Re: HTTPAPI - Problem consuming WCF web service - HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

You downloaded the wrong package. Please go to
"http://sourceforge.net/projects/soapui/";, click on "View all files" and
download "soapui-3.6-windows-bin.zip".

I did not yet download that file but installed v2.5.1 a long time ago. I
guess that 3.6 also contains a .bat file to lunch soapUI.

Good luck.

Thomas.

Am 13.09.2010 22:20, schrieb kmiller@xxxxxxxxx:

> [...]
>>>                   <soap12:body use="literal" />
>>>               </wsdl:input>
>>>              -<wsdl:output>
>>>                   <wsp:PolicyReference URI="
>>>

> #WSHttpBinding_ISafeActivationService_GetDataUsingDataContract_output_policy
>

>>>                " />
>>>                   <soap12:body use="literal" />
>>>               </wsdl:output>
>>>             </wsdl:operation>
>>>           </wsdl:binding>
>>>          -<wsdl:binding name="BasicHttpBinding_ISafeActivationService"
> type
>> ="
>>>          tns:ISafeActivationService">
>>>               <soap:binding transport="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http
>> " />
>>>            -<wsdl:operation name="GetData">
>>>                 <soap:operation soapAction="
>>>              http://tempuri.org/ISafeActivationService/GetData"; style="
>>>              document" />
>>>              -<wsdl:input>
>>>                   <soap:body use="literal" />
>>>               </wsdl:input>
>>>              -<wsdl:output>
>>>                   <soap:body use="literal" />
>>>               </wsdl:output>
>>>             </wsdl:operation>
>>>            -<wsdl:operation name="GetDataUsingDataContract">
>>>                 <soap:operation soapAction="
>>>
>> http://tempuri.org/ISafeActivationService/GetDataUsingDataContract
>>>              " style="document" />
>>>              -<wsdl:input>
>>>                   <soap:body use="literal" />
>>>               </wsdl:input>
>>>              +<wsdl:output>
>>>                   <soap:body use="literal" />
>>>               </wsdl:output>
>>>             </wsdl:operation>
>>>           </wsdl:binding>
>>>          -<wsdl:service name="SafeActivationService">
>>>            -<wsdl:port name="WSHttpBinding_ISafeActivationService"
> binding
>> ="
>>>            tns:WSHttpBinding_ISafeActivationService">
>>>                 <soap12:address location="
>>>              http://745kmiller/SafeActivationAPI/SafeActivation.svc"; />
>>>              -<wsa10:EndpointReference>
>>>                   <wsa10:Address>
>>>                http://745kmiller/SafeActivationAPI/SafeActivation.svc</
>>>                wsa10:Address>
>>>                -<Identity xmlns="
>>>                http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2006/02/addressingidentity";>
>>>                     <Dns>localhost</Dns>
>>>                 </Identity>
>>>               </wsa10:EndpointReference>
>>>             </wsdl:port>
>>>            -<wsdl:port name="BasicHttpBinding_ISafeActivationService"
>> binding
>>>            ="tns:BasicHttpBinding_ISafeActivationService">
>>>                 <soap:address location="
>>>              http://745kmiller/SafeActivationAPI/SafeActivation.svc/basic
> "
>> />
>>>             </wsdl:port>
>>>           </wsdl:service>
>>>         </wsdl:definitions>
>>>

>>> Here is the log output
>>>
>>> HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24
>>> OS/400 Ver V5R4M0
>>>
>>> New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0
>>> http_long_ParseURL(): entered
>>> do_post(): entered
>>> POST /SafeActivationAPI/SafeActivation.svc/basic HTTP/1.1
>>> Host: 172.20.20.99
>>>

>>> recvresp(): entered
>>> HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
>>> Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.1
>>> Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 19:33:10 GMT
>>>

>>> SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
>>> senddoc(): entered
>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone
> ="no"?><SOAP:Envelope
>>> xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";    xmlns:tns="
>>> http://tempuri.org/ISafeActivationService/";<SOAP  :Body>
> <tns:GetData>
>>> <tns:value>7</tns:value>     </tns:GetData></SOAP:Body></SOAP:Envelope>
>>> recvresp(): entered
>>> HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
>>> Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.1
>>> Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 19:33:10 GMT
>>>

>>> SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
>>> recvdoc parms: identity 0
>>> header_load_cookies() entered
>>> recvdoc(): entered
>>> SetError() #0: