Re: Antwort: Re: HTTPAPI - Problem consuming WCF webservice - HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

That clearly indicates that the web service expects utf-8 encoded data,
doesn't it? In that case I would change the encoding from 819 to 1208:

   HTTP_setCCSIDs(1208: 0);  // CCSID 1208 = UTF-8

You may also consider to not remove the header line but instead change it to:

   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

Thomas.