     From: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Subject: Re: GSKit I/O Broken Pipe
     To: "HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects" <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Date: Thursday, 16 September, 2010, 18:46

   Hi Wayne,
   Can you please make sure your job's logging level is set to 4/00?  For
   example:
       chgjob log(4 00 *seclvl)
   (If the level is set to 3 or lower, or if you're not logging severity
   10
   messages, then the messages might not show up in the job log.)
   If that helps, great.
   If that doesn't help, then I'm out of ideas.  You'll have to debug the
   code to see what's going on. (the procedure is called http_dwrite, and
   is in the HTTPUTILR4 module of HTTPAPIR4)