Re: I find the solution in sending Big5 Chinese Character through httpapi (amend the QDCXLATE API)

Hello,

The QDCXLATE support in HTTPAPI is deprecated.  You should be using the
iconv support!   The QDCXLATE support requires extra steps to be enabled
(it's not enabled by default) and will be removed in a future version of
HTTPAPI.