RE: EXPORT, IMPORT and FTPAPI

Found it.  Don't like it, but I found it.

I don't know if this is a bug, or by design.  Apparently the Occurrence of a
MODS or variable is maintained at the module level.

I've posted a sample 3-module program at <
http://code.midrange.com/0078aaf460.html > to demonstrate, if you're
interested.

Actually, I'd like to know if that's still a true at i6.1 and/or at i7.1.
Depending upon the results, I may bring this to the RPG400 list (though I
suspect it may be by design).

The obvious answer is to put an unexported cmd_occurSession into each
module, but the maintenance of that could get messy.  Maybe the meat of that
routine needs to be /Copy?  Any ideas?

Dennis Lovelady
CONGRESS.SYS corrupted.  Reboot Washington DC <Y/N>?