link in email

   Hi Scott
   in the email below, when I click   [1]lists.scottklement.com   I get
   [2]http://www.klements.com/
   Just thought you would like to know.
   --

   Jim Horn

   CATCO  651-697-6314    [3]JDHorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Cell   612-791-3924

   This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your
   [4]lists.scottklement.com mailing list memberships.  It includes your
   subscription info and how to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a
   list.
   You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
   configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
   or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.
   In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
   changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
   the list (for example, [5]mailman-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
   containing just the word 'help' in the message body, and an email
   message will be sent to you with instructions.
   If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
   [6]mailman-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thanks!
   Passwords for [7]jdhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: