From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joëlle BONO
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 1:58 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: HTTAPI & MTOM

Hi Scott,

Here are some examples

1 - xml with attachment (cid:1070803982835)

2 - The raw view is like this

3 - But if I send the soap with the encoded content (PD94bWw ...) without
attachment, I have not a good response

I don't understand why

Best regards

Joëlle Bono

Société ERICA
Tél 04 93 14 03 03 - 06 74 09 55 94
Fax 04 93 14 96 01
jbono@xxxxxxxx

De :    Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A :     HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date :  30/09/2011 19:48
Objet : Re: HTTAPI & MTOM
Envoyé par :    ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My apologies, Joëlle, but I'm not familiar with MTOM.

Can you show me what the message is supposed to look like, and tell me
about the problems you have sending it with HTTPAPI?

On 9/30/2011 9:55 AM, Joëlle BONO wrote:

>     Hello,
>     Today we use HTTPAPI to build an XML request and call a web service
>     with https without any problem.
>     We have a new application and we have to consider the XML request as
>     an MTOM attachment. How can we achieve this with HTTPAPI ?
>     We have tried  to copy directly from RAW SoapUI view the encoded
>     stream but this does not work.
>     Do you think there is anything else to change or configure in the
SOAP