Re: %scan() fails working in http_long_ParseUrl()

Mike,

I am not sure whether or not Ed noticed that. But certainly I did not
notice that HTTPAPI was called three times.

I wonder how or what did the last call to it. For sure the stub program
called HTTPAPI two times. But I do expect that it called HTTPAPI three
times. The first time it received the 302 error and the second time it
received the SOAP error message. So actually that call finished successfully.

Meanwhile I invited Ed to the mailing list. I assume that he gets this
message and joins us. I also discussed with him how to debug the problem
and I am waiting for his response.

Thomas.