Re: Redirect problem

Hi Jim,

Currently HTTPAPI handles two types of requests, GET and POST.

A GET request is what a browser normally does.  It involves sending a
URL (that can, optionally, have parameters encoded into it) to a site,
and downloading a file in response.

A POST request involves sending a URL, uploading a file, then
downloading a file.  This is used for some types of HTML forms, and is
commonplace in SOAP web services where it's necessary to upload an XML
document as part of the request.

So, I'm trying to understand your scenario. (If I get this wrong, please
understand that all web services are different -- and I'm not familiar
with the one you're calling.)

You are uploading 80 blanks, and encoding all of the useful input data
in the URL? That seems like an odd thing to do.   Is it possible that
you should be using a GET request?  Or does this web service require the
80 blanks?