Re: I need the SSL version to be backward-compatible with programs expecting the non-SSL version.

hi James,

The two signatures are not compatible.  You can't put one in a *PRV
block and one in a *CURRENT block, that won't work, because they are not
compatible.

1) Please put the source code back the way it was.  Keeping an invalid
signature in HTTPAPI is something I cannot support.

2) Run the INSTALL program, and specify Y for the SSL support.

3) re-bind any existing programs (calling UPDPGM or UPDSRVPGM should
suffice)